Programs include 180 hours / 6 ECTS.
Internship programs run in conjunction with the leading Slovenian scientific and
educational centers, medical institutes, thermal complexes.
We can create individual programs of internship according to your scientific interests.
Period: 2021 – 2022, depending on individual plan of participant’s internship.
The internship offer includes:
– an official individual invitation;
– academic studies in English or Slovenian on the topic of the internship;
– support of a professional English, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Russian-speaking organizer-coordinator during the internship;
– a package of materials in English, Slovenian, Ukrainian or Russian;
– European CERTIFICATE;
– internship program (annex to the certificate), which indicates all subjects, hours and types of activities during the internship, in English + translation, at least 180 hours/6 ECTS;
– all certificates correspond to the individual topic and direction of the internship.
– Medicine (all directions)
– Physical rehabilitation (physical therapy)
– Physical culture and sports recreation
– Tourism (International tourism)
– International Relations and Marketing
Modern study methods of metals, welding, structures design and technologies for rational use of materials and structures in various industries.
180 hours; 6 ЕСТS
Have successfully completed:
Participants of the internship will be able to publish their original papers in the scientific journals (Scopus), as well as to visit medical centers and scientific institutions in Slovenia and Croatia.
Innovative diagnostic methods and technologies for implementing the work of a multidisciplinary team.
(Rimske Terme, Slovenia)
180 hours, 6 ECTS
Have finished successfully: